dmvs.ac.in is a virtual school established by the Government of Delhi under the School of Specialized Excellence and affiliated by Delhi Board of School Education
Information we collect
We collect information in different ways.
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
- Payment and billing information: We don’t collect your billing or payment details right now as the school is free to all the students.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website, learning platform or application or on any third-party social media site belonging to DMVS or Directorate of Education Delhi.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you intend to participate in school, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website, learning platform or application. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Academic Information: We collect your academic details which you provide during the registration process to know how we can customize the platform and learning material according to your needs and requirements.
- Other information: If you use our website, learning platform or application, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
Use of your personal information
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register as a student willing to join the virtual school. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites, learning platform or application or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website in order to serve you better.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
We use the information to contact you: We might use the information provided by you to contact us for:
- Acknowledging the details about your admission or
- To answer the queries related to Delhi Model Virtual School.
- We use the information to improve our learning platform and content. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based on your learning requirements.
- We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our organization, our customers, or our website, learning platform, and application.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account, classes, notifications, tutorials or tickets
Sharing of information with third-parties
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share the information with the stakeholders within the system of Delhi Education Model. We will share the information to the directorate of education, SCERT and other stakeholders in the system only to evaluate the overall status of online education model of the Government of Delhi and take the required steps to make it more suitable and compliant with the international standards and help our students get the world-class education
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Phone: +91-11- 1231231234
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
Updates to this policy